January is a hopeful time of year. Everyone is generally pretty dedicated to their New Year’s resolutions still and it makes for a more positive atmosphere in many places, including at work.
But what about when that extra umph begins to wear off? The dreary nature of February and so many months with limited sunlight can really start to wear on people. If you need an office-wide pick-me-up or if your place of business could use an attitude boost, you might consider adding a little visual motivation.
You can do this by either framing pre-made motivational posters or by creating your own. There are also tons of great motivational printables available on the internet that might introduce a more positive vibe to your workplace.
Here are some great motivational quotes and phrases that will help keep you and your work mates focused on your goals.
- “The secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” – Mark Twain
- “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” – Teddy Roosevelt
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
By framing these high ideals and placing them in high-traffic areas, you can spread motivation all around. Check out more great framing ideas on the Frame Warehouse Facebook page.